16 keys compact format IP67 dynamic vandal proof Stainless Steel industrial numeric keypad industrial PCB with socket on the back panel for connecting electronics controller, industrial carbon-on-gold key switch technology with long stroke 2.00mm stainless steel keys with excellent tactile feeling for stable and accurate data input, with mounting holes on rear stainless steel plate for rear panel mounting.
This Keypad is mainly targeted for use for unsupervised or semi-supervised positions of varied access applications, internet terminals and information kiosks at universities, shopping malls, hotels, banks, airports, railway-stations and other public areas, ticket vending machines, gas stations, cash machines (ATMs/CDM), Internet public phones etc.
Imposing stainless steel design, specially designed keyboards meet the highest demands with regard to design, functionality, longevity and high protection level.
Stainless steel fascia and key-tops guard willful destruction, vandal-proof, against corrosion, weather-proof especially under extreme climatic conditions, water proof/dirt proof, operation under hostile environments.
Waterproof execution according to IP65 protection from top panel, rear stainless steel plate with mounting holes and sealing gasket for easy tightly mounting to panel.
An excellent tactile feel with full-long travel switches and allow users to achieve fast and accurate data input without any noise. With firm tactile perception for comfortable operation key-tops are laser-etched in legends and characters for easy readability, long life to prevent lettering rub-off.
Metal keys are protected against twisting and levering which can not be dislodged from front, or defaced removing key covers.
Ease of customizing with multiple languages, to accommodate foreign or custom variants.
Complete electronic modules including controller in close consultation with our customers are available.
Supply Voltage: +5V DC +/-5%
Current Rating: appr. 20mA
EMC Standard: It is compliance with the council IEC 61000-4-2:2008；IEC 61000-4-3:2006+AI:2007+A2:2010；IEC 61000-4-4:2004
EMI: EN 55022: 2010
EMS: EN 55024: 2010
Lifespan > 5 years
Switch Contact Material: Carbon-on-Gold key switch technology PCB.
Interface: PS2, USB, RS232, RS485 available
OS:All Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OSX, Vxworks, Android, (U-cos–To be confirmed)
- Front plate: Super quality SUS304 brushed stainless steel
- Back plate: Super quality SUS304 stainless steel
- Actuator/Key: 16 keys, super quality SUS304 brushed stainless steel
- Key top style: protuberant rectangular keys, with laser engraved and etched legends and raised dots available.
- Key size: 14.0mm x 14.0mm for normal key, 14.0mm x 28.0mm for function keys
- Switching material: Carbon-on-Gold.
- Actuation Force: 0.60N +/-0.10N (pressure point), 1.20 N+/-0.1N for key 14.0mm x 28.0mm (pressure point)
- Key Travel: 2.0mm.
- Key life: 10 million of operation
- Dimensions: 100.0mm x 90.0mm.
- G.W. 0.66kg.
- Operating temperature:-20℃ to +60℃
- Storage temperature: -30℃ to +70℃
- Operating RH: 30-90%
- Atmospheric pressure: 60-106Kpa.
- Saline mist: 96 hours, IEC 60512-6
- Damp heat test at + 40℃: 21 days, IEC 60512-6
- Dry heat test at + 85℃: 10 days, IEC 60512-6
- RoHS Compliant, CE and FCC, ESD
Protection Level: IP65(front panel)
Vandal resistant IK09
- Key Lifespan >10 million actuations
- MTBF >50000H
- MTTR <30min
Kategori: Tangentbord och mus, Dynamiskt vattentätt tangentbord, Panelmontage, Plattor